Thursday, August 9, 2012

My Love of the Country

I thought it time to change things up here. This place needed to look more like me and the things I like to photograph. So ... with the renovations completed, it's time for an Open House.
Welcome to the new digs. Leave the city behind and come to the country with me.

Country Landscape Photograph blue fence farm field grass
near Galena, Illinois

This summer has been a tough one here in the U.S. Excessive heat and humidity like I've never seen before, I am SO ready for fall! Bring on the chill.
Japanese Maple Photograph - orange yellow autumn fall leaves 8x12
near Geneva, Illinois

2 comments:

  1. It's beautiful Sue...restful and relaxing...and warm!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sue! the new look is so beautiful and inviting. I look forward to visiting your blog and stepping into the country with you through your stunning photographs!

    ReplyDelete